May 16, 2013

My Mama

My mom passed away last week and this week has been one of the hardest one of my life. My mom had been ill for a long time yet it still caught me off guard for she was really doing much better. Yet praise GOD she is healed! The 1st thing that hit me right after I received the news and could compose myself is that when she woke up in heaven that she could walk and was free! Her mind was clear with no anxiety, no pain. She no longer needed medication for GOD had healed her. This journey that I'm as well as my family are walking thorough are hard and overwhelming but GOD hasn't left my side. I am his. I am in the palm of his hand. This did not catch him off guard. And during this pain GOD is right here.


Isaiah 43:2, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,   they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire,  you will not be burned;  the flames will not set you ablaze.

No comments: