January 19, 2013

Running

Going over my blog tonight and I can see the change in my heart over the last few years. It was a gradual change and seeing how I am not where I want to be in my relationship with Christ has simply slayed me today...yet reading over some verses and being in the word today just revived me. You can't look back, you press on. Holding on to my verse that says, " I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:5-6 NIV..

I can say with 100% certanity that he is my strength......and I'm looking forward to what he has in store for me this year. I am doing the bible study by Priscilla Shrier on the book of Jonah...Just what GOD wanted me to do. I've run from him..Not any more...Praying as my heart is tender and praying that he'd keep it that way...Not sure what he would have me do but I know he has a plan...just don't know what it is yet. Still seeking him....I love you LORD, my Abba Daddy. Thank you for being forever faithful. 

No comments: