"I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. " Isaiah 45:5-6 NIV
January 16, 2013
What's up!
I haven't blogged in several months now but feeling the urge to blog once again. My blog has never been about others reading my blog for I know its quite limited in that but just my journey and if its a encouragment to some then that's fabulous! Every January there are always those resolutions that come around from looosing weight but this year is totally something else. This year I want to just be faithful to what GOD wants me to be. Not based on my emotions or what is going on around me but just faithful as he is. I can never be like GOD but my desire is to what he'd have me be. I am memorizing scripture not because everyone is or its the thing to do but I want GOD's word in my heart. It says in Psalms 119:11, I have hidden his (God's Word) in that I may not sin against thee..I may make wrong decisions or say the wrong things because what is on my heart is not GOD and his word. God is working on me with this. I am more aware of what I think about, what I watch and I want my life to be pure to him by what I say, watch, etc.....So my verse for the next two weeks are from Isaiah which is one of my favorite books which says,
No comments:
Post a Comment