When I look back over the last few years it seems that the same issues come up time and time again but just in different pictures...For me, its about who am I going to trust? I say with my mouth that I trust GOD however my actions sometimes say a different thing. I just want my life of what I say I believe and what I do be the same. I desire to be authentic in my relationships and in every area of my life. Do I fall short? Of course every day. There are days that there are victories and then there are those days that I just have to pick myself up and go on. However its not me who does the picking up but its GOD. He is teaching me the lesson of letting go and pressing on. Its time to press on for GOD has great things in store for me. I know that for sure. So again every day I place my hand in my Abba's hand and follow him as he leads me in the way that I'm to go. I go back to one of my favorite verses that says from Proverbs 3:5-6, " Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge him". With my heart it can be lead astray by being distracted on things I can't change, my emotions can fail me if I trust in them alone but GOD has never ever failed me. My understanding in who I know GOD to be from my relationship with him and thorough his WORD, and finally in all my ways acknowledge him. Acknowledge him by following him and that's what I indend to do....
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment