July 14, 2012
What is seen
When I look at myself these days...I don't like what I see. That is being honest. I am so fat. I am wearing clothes now that I swore I would never wear and here I am. This is more than a physical problem, its a spiritual one simply. I have gone to food to fill me that GOD. Simply that is the reason. It matters I know what food I eat but its more than....its what I am going to fill me. I am not just sorry I got caught by this...but I want to be different. This is something that I can't do GOD has to do this. I must surrender. And that is my heart's cry tonight. I feel like I'm in a pit that I don't know how to crawl out of sometimes....LORD help me. I know he will, he is faithful. He hasn't left me. And I am crying out to him. My memory verse right now is Psalm 18: 30-36 which says, " As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God?It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way.
3 comments:
Hi, Laura,
Followed you here from your comment on my blog. I just wanted to remind you that God thinks you are beautiful and delights in you. I know there are areas in my life that need working on, too, but He's shown me that as I make knowing Him my first priority, everything starts slowly falling into place. I used to binge on junk food alot, especially when feeling anxious, but I've learned to use that feeling as a signal to get alone with God and pray about what I'm feeling. Turning to food or a favorite TV marathon is tempting for me, but spending that time with God in His Word and in prayer is powerfully renewing to your mind and spirit. I'm seeking to make this my new habit while I break the old ones. :)
If that's a recent picture, you fine to me. I'm going thru the same. I power walk and exercise. Sometimes I feel like I'm gain instead of losing, but I'm determine to keep going and watch what I eat. Their are videos and programs to get you started. I have seen some results, so I know it's working. I just have to step up my game.I'm a believer too!I always put my trust in Jesus. Without him, I couldn't do half the things I do. Be blessed and don't give up.
Nice blog, very honest.. You should blog more often :)
I'm following..
http://wecandobetter12.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment