Good morning peeps! Its 5am and just reading over my blog and its my 195th post. I've been doing this since 2007..Wow is all that I can say! GOD has brought me thru some difficult things and his faithfulness is simple awesome..I don't mean to sound so simple minded about it but when you really think of how much we are so blessed its simply amazing...I am grateful for that! For those simple things....My salvation, my family and friends..I'm blessed much more than I ever deserve! Now that is out of the way...I'm dealing with some major insecurity right now...its been that " demon" in my life for some time but it just shows its face with different situations. However being insecure is just as bad as thinking you are all that cause the focus is still on yourself or me! So today my focus is from Psalm which says MAY THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDIATION OF MY HEART BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT OH GOD AND MY REDEEMER! How often do the words that I say bring pain to my LORD! Talking about things that I shouldn't be to others or in some cases speaking up for what is right..what I mediate upon I become! Over the last few weeks or let's says a year or so its been very hard in my personal life from issues with my sister to things with my mom. I've mediated on how rough things were and it was my total focus. However now I'm focusing on a new mindset. Not on how bad things are but on how good that GOD is! Really that is what its about for me....
I'm in my 3rd week of my study by Beth Moore about the tabernacle and just how GOD has provided this for us in this present time. He's is still chasing after me..I was reminded this past weekend that I need to slow down and let him speak to me instead of running to things or others to fill me when its GOD's place to do that.
Better go but praying that everyone is doing great. I'll be blogging again real soon.
Much love,
laura
1 comment:
Laura remember Psalm 18:2 (NIV) "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Post a Comment