August 23, 2011
Thoughts
I am in the midst of alot right now. Issues, difficulties, and just living life. Is it hard? Yea but it is good too. GOD is bringing to a place of just being grateful for where I am and not where I am going to be. Where that place is who knows but that is where my heart is...Today has been a day that words have so pentrated my heart by words spoken and by words not spoken. I made on facebook about it today and I was encouraged to go to the word and duh its the 1st place that I should go. 2 Cor 10:5...We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. So whatever we may be facing or thinking right now may we set it up against the Word of GOD and make every thought obedient to Christ. So let's press on to do what we've been called to do. Love to my blogging friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment