August 1, 2011

Ouch!

Good evening to everyone! I'm in my second week of the Tabernacle study and I am so excited about it! Something that in my studying this morning that was in the preview for this week was this, " GOD seeks to set his people free from their dependence on themselves so that they'd depend on him instead". Ouch, this hit me right in the face! I am single and I have " prided" myself in that I am an independent woman but sometimes I depend too much on myself that relaying 100% on the LORD. This is when I get into trouble when I try to take care of situations or I just take over cause I know how to fix it...I know that I'm not alone here! Well this is my word for today! I will leave with this word from Exodus 14:14," The LORD will fight for you; you only need to be still".
I'm listening LORD...Expecting great things....

No comments: