I'm re-doing a bible study I did by Beth Moore a few years ago. I'm doing a Woman's Heart and its about the tabernacle. I am so loving it! The reason is that GOD is teaching me so much. Even though its some things I've heard all my life its new and afresh. That is what GOD does when I seek him. He gives me the desire of my heart. Something that really hit home to me that I'm really seeking him and this is none of my own doing. Its cause GOD has been persuing me! That totally caught me off guard even though I knew this truth in my head but to really know that GOD is always chasing after me for he wants to be with me. Not only does he love me but he likes me! Excited of all that GOD has in store for me as I continue to seek him.
Psalm 91:4
1 comment:
It is amazing that God seeks us first and I am learning every day just how deep His love is for all of us. May God continue to show you new things as you revisit this study!
Post a Comment