Its been so long since I've blogged and its for several reasons. I have really had some of the most difficult times in my life and didn't know how to even blog about it. Those issues are still here but GOD is renewing me thru ways that i never even thought was possible. On my walk tonight, I was listening on my MP3 player a song sung by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir called, " HELPLESS". This song and its lyrics hit me right in the eyes for its a reminder to me of my total 100% dependence on the LORD.....One verse that came to mind tonight and its on a flag in my house which is Plsam 91:4 which says," under his wings you will find refuge". So whatever I am facing I have total 100% refuge in the LORD alone and not in my circustances, emotions, or anything else. May these lyrics to this song speak to you as they have me.
I wasn't created to live this life alone, made for your glory I am not my own. LORD your strength is made perfect in me so I'll boast in the weakness i seek. I am helpless, helpless, and my heart is crying out for you. Jesus without your presence there is nothing I can do. I am helpless without you.
LORD in myself I am not enough I need your spirit fill me with your love. All I am all that I do is nothing at all without you.
I am helpless without you..........
1 comment:
What an awesome message through song. Praying that God will continue to encourage you and bless you and provide for you in all things. God has brought me and my family through some very dark times and I know all about hiding under the shadow of His wings. A safe place to be.
Blessings,
Patty
Post a Comment