Its been a few weeks since i've blogged..been busy with life as you call it. I've been in the process of making some decisions of my heart. And its been one of the toughest things cause I was holding on to my so called right to be "right". You know when you have been hurt that sometimes you wallow in the pain and just stay there. Then some words of a dear friend came to me that said just get of the pitty pot! Those words seems simple but hold such truth. When I allow anyone or situations to hold me and holding on to pain and resentment then Satan can have his way with me. The LORD doesn't want anyone to be in this type of pain, this is not his plan. His plan is for his glory to be totally seen in me no matter of the situation. I realized that I was allowing this "situation" to rule me instead of just giving in to my right to be right or whatever and let the LORD take care of it. It means putting my big girl pants on and moving forward. Is this easy? Uh no, Its a minute by minute decision but I know from the depth of my soul that the LORD will make it right in his time. And that my dear friends is the truth that i'm holding on to.
Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment