Its been so long since I've blogged. I don't think anyone reads my blog anyway and that's ok. I began to blog not really for anyone especially but just to write out my thoughts and just what GOD is doing in me. I'm learning a lesson right now painfully. Someone who I love deeply is going thorough a very hard time. The exact situation the LORD knows about more than I can express. Its been so hard for so many who are directly affected by this situation and thoroughout this GOD has been teaching me so many things. One thing is that really HE'S ALL I NEED! In the deepest of the night..he's there. When I am hurting I tell the LORD 1st because when i look to anyone to fill me for comfort I will be disappointed. GOD is teaching me that he's all I need. He alone can fill me with his presence. He wants to fill me..He simply adores me. Me? Laura? I'm frail, human, and my emotions well fail me every day yet you Oh LORD are so faithful. I'm learning and right now I just praise just for who he is. He's my LORD, my Redeemer, and right now I just love him! These last few days have been so precious with the LORD and I. I see his hand in so many situations right now. Now these situations are hard..Yet GOD you are always so good. Thank you LORD for what I can see you doing and even more for what I can't see. My eyes are set on you..You are what I desire..what I need is you, only you!
Finally, LORD..Right now I don't want to ever get over what you've done for me. Even when these situations get better and when it seems that life is normal again..I don't want to be complacent again. Thank you for reminding what is important. I love you. I'm yours and I thank you for so many things.
How deep is your love??
How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One,
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocing voice,
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that helf Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I knoww that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast inJesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
2 comments:
Hi Laura's Journey
I like your below poem na ^-^
But i'm not good in english at all and i try to read your blog
i'm from thailand.Nice To Meet You
beutiful
Post a Comment