September 13, 2010

Who are you talking to???

Who do you go to when you have a problem? Is it your husband, mother, friend? I'm learning thru a situation in my life that I should go to him 1st...In my life right now are alot of situations that well are bothering me and i can't talk about it to my friends and family right now. Its not that they are not supporting but I don't want to go into the details of it. This afternoon some things really were so heavy upon me and I felt so overwhelmed. It was on my knees that in my spirit the LORD said just talk to me about it. I'd been holding my feelings in about it even to the LORD. Now how smart is that? Well not too much...Then I put on my walking shoes and just walked and talked to the LORD about some things..I've felt so distant from him over the last few weeks..Ok..this past year has been a hard one for me. Some things have happened that well I don't like..I don't understand and well I realized tonight that well I have been angry about them and just disconnected myself from the LORD. He did not leave me but I left him..I have missed him so! I can't put into words how just talking to him..being in his presence and getting some things right have done for my heart..Now are things where I want them to be? NO..But I am where I am to be..in his presence..Seeking him..talking to him and being quiet so that he can talk to me..Now its time for me to listen!

Psalm 86:5-7...You are forgiving and good, O LORD. Abounding in love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer O LORD.; listen to my cry for mercy; In the day of my trouble I will call to you; for you will answer me.

3 comments:

Tammy Darrow said...

I can really relate to your writing here. Thank you for the good word!

jonathan said...

El que no cree no vive.

Nellie Dee said...

I love it that you spend time on your knees in prayer. You will be rewarded. He is Deliverer. :-) AND, you know it is HE will accomplish deliverance.