Over the last year has been very hard for my family..I've said these words so many times and GOD so convicted me of this early this morning..I should really be so grateful for his peace and faithfulness has always been there however over the course of this past year I have sought him and I have found him to be true every single time! I woke this morning very early with a sense of anxiety and dread. There is a situation that well I have been holding on to..Its something that I can't change. All I knew to do is to get on my face before the LORD and cry out to him. Then my mind went to something that my pastor preached Wednesday night..Talked about casting our cares on the LORD. Its not a one time deal..Those situations that we all deal with that when those thoughts enter my mind that is when I cast them upon him. And I am not to take them back. I so want to be there with this situation. I am not there. I know where I should be and where I am regarding this. So I know that my emotions may fail me..they outright lie but GOD is always who he says he is. He is always faithful.
This word from Psalm 18:1-6 is what is on my heart today..I love you LORD. Thank you for loving me and being more than I can ever describe..I love you. I adore you.
Psalm 18:1-6..1 I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice;my cry came before him, into his ears.
4 comments:
friend,
i'm honored you linked up with me today.... and praying healing and hope for you... your brokenness is a beautiful offering to him. love to you. e.
He IS always faithful. Cling to that.
Blessings,
Nicole
Thank you Emily and Nicole for your comments. GOD is doing a thang in my heart..Reminded today of his faithfulness to me. I am simply amazed and thankful. Woo.. GOD is so good. Looking forward to getting to know others as we continue to seek the Father and be what he'd have us be.
Great post that I needed to read. Thank you Laura. Blessings.
Post a Comment