Over the last year my family has had enough drama to last a life time! During this time..my relationship with Christ has been in all kinds of places. I've been on my face..cried out to him. I know he has heard my cry. He hasn't answered like I'd like but he's still my Father. Just because things haven't turned out like I'd want doesn't make him less of GOD to me. Do I understand? Uh? No. Do I need to? Uh no! Do I want to? Uh, yes. This situation that I am going through right now is complicated however I place my hand in my Father's hand. There have been days that I have felt like I've been lying on his lap like a child would. And that is the neatest thing of all about my Father. He's everything to me. I tell him every hurt..every misunderstanding. Every time I get mad..I tell him 1st. I know he knows about it. This past year GOD has done so much in my life that words can't describe it. But what I know is this..GOD is good even when I can't see. His ways are much larger than mine. I may be hurting..misunderstanding..but I know how good GOD is. I love him not on what I can see but what I know and have lived with him to be.
Isaiah 43:2, " When you pass thorough the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass thorough the rivers they will not sweep over you; When you walk thorough the fire you will not be burned, the flames will not set you ablaze".
No comments:
Post a Comment