I'm beyond words tonight of being reminded of GOd's faithfulness to me. I've thought this past week of how good GOD is to me and those that I love. Words don't explain it into words...I'm thankful not just for my family but this past year has been a hard one. Um...I can't say that I'm thankful for this hard year and some of the situations that my family has endured and still going thru but I am thankful for what GOD is teaching me. For me..he's teaching me to not sweat the small stuff. Remember the scripture that says " be anxious for NO-thang(my take)...this is something that GOD is teaching me and he wants me to get this down!
I'm not the same person today that I was a year ago. What is important to me more than anything is my heart before him. His work is continuing in me and will do so until he takes me home.
What I am thankful for..My salvation, my family, my awesome friends, and how GOD still speaks to me as I seek him. I fail him and praise him for his faithfulness. GOD is doing some great things in my family..Thank you GOD for being faithful..I love you so! I praise you.
1 comment:
Thanks For a good writing blog Laura's Journey
I try to read your english blog writing.I'm not good at all.
I appreciate how you faithful in god.
Good Luck
Post a Comment