July 11, 2010

His love

This time in my life is well difficult and full of upcoming changes in my life. I've had some questions in my life of where to go from here. However this has been a sweet time between the LORD and I have been so sweet. I've been on my knees..called out to him and well there is not answer to my cries. But does this mean that I don't continue to trust him for things aren't going my way? Uh no! Do I understand why things are like they are? So often that the 1st person I go is a friends and family however today just wrote into my heart today is to go to him 1st! Sounds simple and it really is. He knows the situation better than I can express. He knows my deepest fears and he loves me so. I can tell him anything..he knows me on every level. His love for me and what concerns me is beyond words that I can say. To think that GOD loves me on this level has been so strong within my heart today. To be reminded of GOD's love for me is something that I don't ever want to get over..Its me and the LORD for so long..He has all this in his hand. HE will accomplish his will thorough this situation and my prayer that he would continue to mold me into what he'd have me be. That is my heart tonight..I love him so..He's awesome like that. Oh awesome is our GOD.

No comments: