June 25, 2010

Just expressing my heart

What I have to say..Words don't really describe sometimes what my heart wants to say...These last few weeks have been so hard but yet so good..Let me explain. My gma has been ill and some of those feelings that I have dealt with since my childhood just was brought up fresh and anew. It was not a bad thing per say. GOD really showed me of how he has always been faithful me! No exception here! During my growing up years they were hard just like so many others..I came up every summer to Lake City and spent it with my mom's family and I am so thankful for that. Those memories of my summers just filled my heart with pure joy..I've thought back to just being with my grandparents, aunts, cousins..From picking peas, corn, and just being together. Now I won't say that it was just perfect cause that aint life but it was so special. I was loved and for that I am so thankful. GOD knew exactly what I needed and thorough my family he showed me such love in so many ways. Looking back I realize that you can't go back to the past but its a reminder to me of GOD's faithfulness in my life..How he never ever gives up on me. My journey with him has been thorough many valleys and different experiences. Right now this present season of my life is just living day by day by my total 100% dependence upon him..That is how it should always be but frankley GOD has just reminded me of the fact that when I get in control well things get very ugly. He has reminded me that he is in control. He will give his glory to NO one..I may not understand fully my present circumstances but I know who GOD is..He's faithful and my Redeemer and I will trust him..For there is no other way. May he find me faithful. I place my hand and heart in him.

1 comment:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Wow!! An awesome post! Yes, God does have a tendency to "remind" us that He is supposed to be in control.....not us!! He'll let us flounder around for awhile, then get us back on track...His way!

Blessings!

~Beth