May 13, 2010

Letting go!

I've been reminded tonight that again I need to slow down..I go from one thing to another..from work, doing school, and spending time with my family and friends. I have been so focused on my lifestyle change and diet that I am doing. Its not a diet but I've changed my eating habits. I've realized that I just need to let GOD speak to me. This means I need to slow down and simply be quiet. I read my bible and pray but I don't ever want it to be that I cross off the list. I want to be real here..I struggle with wanting to measure up..I have thought in the past that this thinking of being negative about myself is showing humility and no thought for myself. But GOD is showing me that when I say with my mouth that I am not focused on myself but I am because the focusing on my low self esteem that I struggle with is still a focus. My prayer would be that GOD would continue to get Laura out of the way. I am praying tonight that GOD would continue to renew my heart. Just plain out change how i look at things. My prayer is this..my the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight MY GOD and redeemer. I want every word of my mouth give GOD praise. I so need to think about what I say and how I say..What I think about, I become..Finally GOD is my redeemer. GOD has redeemed however I fail GOD in so many ways and my prayer is that GOD would always find me faithful. I don't base my dependence on GOD on what he does but just for who he is..I ain't there yet and I never will be but I'll keep pressing on and keeping my eyes on him. I think about this song by I forgot(LOL!) LORD I'M KEEPING MY EYES ON YOU, FOLLOWING YOU, FOLLOWING YOU MY GOD..I'M not looking to the left or right my only goal is keeping you in my sight.
I get so distracted easily by what goes around me and I pray that I would just keep my eyes on him.
Oh LORD I am doing the thang that you've called me to be..I got my eyes on you..I'm following you and i ain't letting go. Holding on to you..Thank you GOD for your love and faithfulness..I give you thanks..praise. I love you!

No comments: