I usually have alot on my mind and things that are on the to do list. From working, school work, family, and friends. I think about what I am doing and where I am going. Over the last few days I just could not sleep too well. I am not anxious or anything but just have a heart with many people on my mind that have been taking presendce of where only GOD should be. I get distracted by LIFE..I am so selfish and think about how things affect me..ME, ME, and ME! Today though GOD really began to change my focus.. Why you ask? Because well I asked him too. This is the desire of my heart . In Psalm 63 reallyspeaks of my heart tonight. One of my favorite parts of this psalm is that " I have seen your power and glory". In saying that in my spirit I feel that I have seen GOD do some awesome things and change me and GOD I don't want it to stop there. I am still seeking him and desiring to be and say what he'd have me say. He is always wooing me unto himsef. I pray tonight that whowever reads this blog will be encouraged to be in his presence..Seek him He will be found to those who seek him.
Psalm 63
O GOD you are you my GOD, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you in a dry and weary land; where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your glory and power; Because your love is better than life, my lips shall praise you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I lift up my hands. My soul will be sastified with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth shall praise you. On my bed I remember you; I think of you in the watches of night. Because you are my help , I sing in the shadows of your wings. My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me. Those who seek my life will be destroyed, they will go down to the depths of the earth. They will be given over to the sword and become food for jackals. But the king will rejoice in GOD; and all who swear by GOD's name will be praise him while the mouths of liars will be silenced.
No comments:
Post a Comment