April 26, 2010

New thang!

I have not blogged since March because what was on my heart I don't think that i could have written down what I've been struggling with in my heart. It does not really matter of the situation that has me here but I've really been so busy with life that I have gotten off focus in my time with the LORD. Its quite easy to do I must say...I read so many blogs by some dear Christian women and frankly it makes me feel like well i am not measuring up and well that is the problem right there! What got me to this place is simple..now I am still reading my bible but I was not really seeking GOD. It was like something to check off a list..I cried out to the LORD cause I just did not know what to do..I was brought to the end of myself and well that is exactly where the LORD wanted me to be. That is where real peace is..Re-learning the lesson that anything that I fill up beside him will leave me empty. Since i don't over-eat anymore..I could not go back to that but anything that I place of importance than him well its sin..Simple..So, I have gotten back on track and well its where I want to stay here..So, I will keep on blogging not for any one's benefit but for the LORD because i want to be a blessing..share my journey and hear from others Christians who are in the same boat that i am..Its called life and I am honored to be doing it with you...Much love to my GOD. He is my refuge, my everything.. I thank him for hi faithfulness...I am thankful that GOD is always doing a new thang! What new thang is he doing in you?

No comments: