Well its almost night time here in my world and I just have to blog about some things..I have been on a journey ok I am still there of GOD teaching me some difficult lessons. I can say that well I haven't been as obedient to him as I should have been. As GOD was wanting me to really surrender everything to him I was holding on to things that well I thought that I had control of. Well, let me say that thinking well got me into a pit that frankly stinks! I am a person that well is a control freak.. and well when things don't go my way I just tend to go into myself..I did the same over the last few months and I felt so alone that words can't describe it. I have family and friends who love me so but when I go to anything to fill the place that Jesus Christ is to fill well it will leave you empty! I felt so far away from GOD. He did not leave me but I left him. I couldn't seem to pray or even read my bible and I just quit trying to. I cried out to him over the last week or so and he truely began to heal me and show me what I was holding on to. Now, the LORD and I are still doing the thing called this journey but I praise him for what he is doing within me. He is still working on me to what he wants me to be. That is a song from my childhood and the work that he began in me he will complete!
So tonight I praise him not for what I can see him doing in my life and those that I love but who I know him to be.. He is faithful and will continue to be..Why? Because he is GOD and simply that is all I know and that is enough for me.
1 comment:
Hi Laura! I'm praising him with you tonight for who he is!
Have a wonderful Easter,
lisa
Post a Comment