March 17, 2010

I knew the words to say??

This is something that i posted on another blog but is where I am at right now. I have been going thorough some real challenges in my emotions over the last six months. The reasons are between GOD and me. However, the light is coming thorough as I keep my eyes on the LORD and not what I see. Here it goes..right now in my own life I am in a season of well just trying to figure out what my real purpose is to be. It has been a journey of asking some really hard questions and well when i picked my verse for this two weeks in Psalm 54:4 which says, "Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me".. this was the verse for me. It was like GOD speaking this verse over me. I " knew" the right words to say over my life and well those words have so came to life for me! He is my only help and hope and it is who gives sustains me and that is my journey.
Words don't describe all that GOD is doing..Like in the book of Esther I may not see his name but his finger print is all over my life. When I can't see his hand or see what his plan is..I CAN ONLY TRUST HIS HEART! Nothing happens to me without his approval. Now in times past it would depress me but i feel such love knowing that whatever this present season is about GOD'S EYES are on me. He has not let go and I am holding on!

No comments: