Today is February 1st! Wow. Time seems to be going fast but then it stays the same. I was reading in my prayer journals of which i have written since I was 12 years old. I wrote down my fears, concerns, and those who meant something to me in my life. Some of those people are no longer apart of my life for whatever reason. I was reminded again of the faithfulness of GOD. My childhood was difficult at times but GOD was there. I can see that each and every day. That is what I am grateful for. I remember those dark and difficult times and crying out to GOD as a teenager especially and my GOD was there. I may not have heard his voice per say but his presence was so strong. Even today on those difficult and hard days GOD is there, he has never left me. HE is doing so much in my life by changing me from the inside out. I am on a journey and loosing weight but its more than that. Its based upon eating healthy and exercise but its GOD really setting it straight on whom I will follow. Am I going to trust in food or in GOD? Well, it was food in times past but my desire is to follow GOD 100% and not in what is around me but in who GOD is. Am I there yet? Uh, No! But GOD has changed my desires.
I am memorizing Scripture of one verse every two weeks as challenged by leah, check out @ http://thepoint-leah.blogspot.com.
I am memorizing Dueteronomy 32: 3-4, " I will proclaim the name of the LORD, Oh Praise the greatness of our GOD. He is the ROCK, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful GOD who does no wrong, upright and just is he".
GREAT is our GOD, join with me and sing how GREAT is our GOD!
2 comments:
Laura,This is great! I love it. Hope you have a great day! Blessing, Faye
Laura, thank you for sharing. Blessings and your encouraging comments to me are very welcomed.
Post a Comment