Today is Feb 8th! Wow! Things for me are busy, changing, and yet stay the same! There are some things that seem clearer as I am going thorough this present season o my life but there are things that well are clear as MUD! With my earthly eyes, they make no sense! But something that GOD is teaching me is this again and again.. He's got it! It aint mine to understand but what I must do is to trust him. This is where I am at right now. I am getting this lesson and daily I place my hand in his and I just trust him. Not because of any huge reason but just because I have seen how he has met my needs in the past and he will continue to do so. He has answered prayers in my life over the last few weeks that I never thought was possible. But he did not answer them as I thought he should. Ok, again GOD is teaching me that I aint in control. Get this thang, Laura... He has got it! I may never understand why certain things have happened as they have. What these situations have done is brought me to my knees. His presence is so strong, its right here. He has never left me. Its me that sometimes has gone away. Just because he doesn't answer does not mean that he is not there.
I am finishing up the Believing GOD bible study by Beth Moore. Its my 2nd time doing it.. I love it for again GOD speaks to me as I seek him. So that is my thang.. seeking him, obeying him, and just blessed beyond measure.
3 comments:
I think we share a thang! Thank you for your prayers, lisa xoxo
Love this Laura and so glad to get in touch with you again, I have missed your post and you. Such words of wishdom Thanks for sharing.
im praying for you, that God meets you in a special way today
Post a Comment