There is a lesson that GOD is continuing to teach me. I have been so hard-hearted about a certain situation. I have asked GOD so many questions about this and just asking for him to simply answer my plea. And well since things have not turned out like I want well I have just had this thought in my heart that he is being silent. Well, he is not. Just because he doesn't answer how I want him too does not mean that he is not answering my prayers but he is choosing not to answer them in the way that I want them too. The thought came to me during the night that who DO I THINK I AM? GOD is the GOD of the universe and who am I to tell GOD what I want. Now, I am free to tell him my heart desires however GOD is Soverign and he can do whatever he wants.. As I say.. HE IS THE BIG GOD!
This is something that I can't see right now. All I can see is this big mountain in front of me. GOD is showing me to look over it for what he has in store. I want to see the light here, the big picture and that is where my heart is focused at. So that is where I am at. Still praying and telling GOD my heart's desire and accepting whatever he has in store. He is doing a new thing. Maybe not in the situation yet but in my outlook. He has a way of getting my attention, changing my mindset and well that is a wonderful thing.
So what is GOD teaching you? What are you learning about him? That is what I am going to write about in a future post... The biggest lesson that I learned this year.. More to come later. Much love to you. Thank you for everyone who reads my blog. Its really about what GOD is teaching me and I so love hearing what GOD is doing in your life too. GOD BLESS you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment