December 25, 2009

Indescribable!

Today has been such a wonderful day. I have really been in a mood over the last few weeks. I know that I had been in one but one of my dear IRL friends of which shall remain nameless really reminded me of my attitude a few days ago. I have been what you call “belly-aching" about a certain situation. I have played the what-if game and have worried and gone on and on! I wonder sometimes why the LORD puts up with me. Oh, I know he loves me! Sometimes though I know that the LORD says CHILD, just be quiet and trust me! I do not even want to even think about the situation that has had me overwhelmed. Why you ask because I have been focusing on the situation instead of who MY GOD is. He has done so much in my life. I have so much to be thankful for from my health, family, and so on but what I thank him for is that I have eternal life forever because of the precious gift that he gave. I watched a video this past week called indescribable. In addition, it was so awesome. Went into details about how many light-years other galaxies area and well it was beyond my blonde brain. I was brought to my knees because I was reminded again, of how BIG my GOD is. He created the world into existence. By him just speaking the words, LET THERE be light and well there was. He was the WORD called flesh that dwelt among us. He sent his son to a virgin by which the world could be saved. He was GOD and yet fully man. HE died for my sin! He has all power. He created every living thing and thinking of how the human body works. It is so awesome! I have been so been so low emotionally because I have been focusing on the situation instead of who GOD is. Even though GOD is changing me repeatedly does not mean that this present situation has changed. However, what has changed is this. I choose to trust him. I will obey him. I will praise him not for what GOD can do and will do but just for who he is.
That is why today has been so special. Oh, I have loved being with my family on this Christmas Day but I was reminded again not just of the story of Christmas but to know and believe that the story has gone on in my life and that I have an intimate relationship with GOD is more than I can even say. Again, I am so thankful for so much. I am loved much and for that, I am grateful. I can say this. GOD is so good, his mercies are never ending. Thank you GOD for reminding me of who you are and who I am. I am your child, deeply loved, deeply thankful, and looking forward to what GOD has in store as I keep placing my trust in him. Even though I may not see what is in front of me but I DO KNOW in whom my faith and trust is in!
The greatest thing is this. the work that he began in me will be made complete and not until the day of his coming!

No comments: