October 3, 2009

It goes on and on and on....

I was reading over my blogs this morning and this thought really has hit me. I have talked about my anxiety, my issues, and on and on about me. Frankly, I am over talking about me. I desire that my words would glorify the LORD Jesus Christ. I have the tendency to just go on and on about myself because I spend so much time thinking about how much things affect my life and those that I love. Something that the LORD really brought into my heart today and the lesson that he wants me to know is this.. It aint all about you...My hearts desire is that the LORD would be pleased in what he sees in me. I am still struggling with some of those same issues and I am so tired of it. Still working on my weight.. Changed my eating lifestyle and GOD is working out those reasons to which I began to go to food for comfort. Anything that distracts me from the LORD can be a stronghold and well that is what food has been for me. I don't want to loose this weight to find out that I took the addiction of food and replaced it with something else. That is why its so vital for me to stay in the WORD and daily have GOD's word change me from what I see, think, believe, and so on. For what I focus on I become. Again I am at this place of wondering what GOD has in store for me. What is around the corner in my life is unknown for I am struggling with some personal issues but what I know in the depth of my soul is that my Heavenly Father is faithful and he meets my needs in ways that I could never could imagine. So that is where my heart is today. On so much.. trying to figure things out and reminded that its not mine to figure it out. Got to leave it at his feet for he has it figured out anyway.

No comments: