October 15, 2009

Psalm 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

In the last few weeks, there is a situation that has had my heart in twists and so many turns. I have cried about it and there is no easy answer but what I am holding on to is this.. I am trusting in my GOD, this is only where there is comfort in this storm. It does not even matter what the storm is but this morning the LORD just spoke to me and said PEACE be still. Now the storm is still here but my GOD is worthy of praise no matter how I feel for he never changes. In his wings is where I am safe, in his refuge. Those words is what I hold on to in times like these. He is my everything, I love him so!
May his word resonate in all of us today.

1 comment:

KEE said...

You are in my prayers and on my heart as well.

There is an award waiting for you at my blog.
Have a blessed day.
Kee