September 26, 2009

He is

I was reading thorough my old journals recently and I was reminded of some things. There have been situations in my life that seemed so huge at the time and the LORD showed me again and again that he is faithful. Some of those situations that I wrote about are issues that I am still struggling with and that is ok cause that is what life is all about. Taking those struggles and living the life that GOD has called me to be. I don't want to be defined by them for my definition is found in CHRIST alone.
Something that I learned last weekend at Deeper Still was that GOD can do anything but sometimes he chooses not to answer the way that I would like. I have thought about that time and time again over this last week. The LORD is again teaching me to just trust him and believe him. He always works things out for my good even when I can't see the way. SO right now I am determinded not to look at the situation but to Christ. He can and he will do as he sees fit cause simply he is GOD. Another thing that I heard was this.. Do I trust or do I not trust? Now that hit me right on the head. I choose to trust him not by what I see but because I know who my GOD is. Now that is liberating. So dear ones.. Whatever your struggle, just know that he is able and he will do according to his plan and what I am the most grateful is that we are still on this journey. He has some awesome things in store. You ready for the ride??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you~