September 16, 2009

Where are you at?

Where are you at is the question that my family asks me when they can't find me. That could be from me not being accessible or near a phone or for whatever reason but something that I find great joy is knowing that my GOD is always accessible. He is always there. His presence is near even when I don't feel it. I am at a season in my life that I am really content of where GOD has placed me at right now. It has taken alot of GOD's work in me to get here. I am really joyful right now even though I don't understand some situations in my life that have me quite confused and perplexed. But what I do know is the LORD's continued work in me.
I am doing TWO bible studies right now and ok I may be a little nuts.. but I so love GOD's word. I am doing the Covenant by Kay Arthur and doing a bible study called Annointed, Transformed, and Redeemed by Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shrier, and Beth Moore. Its so awesome! Being in GOD's word is the very breath that I breathe. Its my everything!
I know that some have heard the term, WHO's your DADDY? When I was watching the DVD last night from the bible study that Priscilla Shrier is teaching for this week really made me laugh and so encouraged my heart. No matter what is going on in my life is that MY DADDY is the King of Kings. HE is the LORD of LORD's! He is the 1st and the LAST!! Can I hear some praise????

No comments: