Life is hard and yet life is good. That has been my mantra for a long time. Even when I can't see my way I can always trust God's heart. I am in a place that is beyond words. Its a time of holding on to the LORD and looking to him for everything. Really that is the place I need to stay. I am desperate for him and his presence in my life. This is something I don't ever want to get over. To awake each day and I must spend time with him is what I must do. Without him, I can't take a step or do anything. If this sounds weird to you, well I am sorry. But this journey called life is full of challenges and goodness and its been the LORD and I. There are those in my life that I love dearly but at the end of the day its the LORD who is there. He watches me as I sleep and is so excited when I awake. When I awake, I am like Oh LORD its morning but praying that GOD would change my mindset to OH LORD good morning!
I am memorizing Psalm 19:14 which says May the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be pleasing in your sight Oh GOD, my Father, my LORD, and Redeemer.
Instead of focusing on what is troubling me, I have made the decision to mediate and live out that what I mediate upon, what I think about.. is to be pleasing in my God's sight. Working on the mind set thing and not there but working towards again changing what I think about.
At the end of the day as I close my eyes.. my GOD is watching me and can't wait for me to awake. He's talking if I will just listen.. What he is saying to me right now is to slow down, give him my worries and leave them there. Worship him, adore him, and let him change my mindset so that I will continue to grow in what he has destined me to become. Now.. that is a wonderful thing. My journey with him is every going and its him/I as I again place my hand in his hand.
1 comment:
Oh, dear friend, how I can relate to your thoughtful words today!
May the Lord fill your thirsty soul with His abiding love and presence!
God is so good, and His mercy endures forever!
Blessings,
Andrea
Post a Comment