This blog tonight is about being thankful. I learned this lesson again this week about what I focus on is what I become. I have spent alot of time of just thinking and thinking why certain things in my life have happened as they have. I don't understand them but I decided to take my heart and mind into a different direction and it has helped me so much.
I am taking the time in my heart/mind about being thankful of exactly where GOD has placed me right now. There are some things that I wish were different but GOD has not changed the situation and so its time to accept things as they are and trust the end-results to him. I also have begun to write of all the things that I am thankful about and the list is so huge. GOD is so good, his mercies are never ending. His love is beyond my blonde thinking but so thankful that he loves me so. He is mine and well I can't quite get over his love in my life and well I never want to.
This journey with him is amazing, full, and beyond what I could ever ask for.
I love him, I adore him, and he is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment