July 26, 2009

What I have to say is this....

This is a time in my life that I am filled with mixed emotions. Life has been hard and yet its been good. So many unknowns in my family right now. Direction that need to be clarified and the question is simply this.. What to pray, what to say? What I have been praying is how much I love you LORD. How much I need you. How that I don't understand things right now. How much my heart hurts when those I love are in pain. How I can not make it without you and thanking you that I don't have to. Been spending some time praying to the LORD about these things. There have been some sleepless nights over the last few weeks and its been a time of self-reflection. Wondering what GOD wants me to know and I don't have the answer. I so wish I did. Again I am at that place that all I know to do is to call out to him and seeking him. Praying that my desires would be what he wants for me.
I thank him that he knows my needs better than I can express. I thank him that he loves me in spite of myself and I praise him simply today just for who is his. He is my Heavenly Father and I just praise him. I love him and thats all I have to say for now.

No comments: