June 9, 2009

My grandaddy

Today the words He is gone has been said more times than I care to count. My grandfather passed away this morning and well my emotions are beyond than I can really profess. I loved him and tonight some special memories are filling my heart. There is so much that I want to say but right now I am going to wait for that when my emotions are not so high but I want to say this... Tell your loved ones you love them and hold them close tonight. We are not promised of tomorrow. I know that I love much and tonight my heart hurts much too.
So I will say this.. Grandaddy, I love you and I know you know that. You can rest now.. No more pain for you are with Jesus now.


4 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Laura. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and close to my heart.

Much love,
Amber

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh, Laura. I'm so sorry. The pain of a loss like this goes so deep and I know it leaves a hole that can never be filled. But I pray that knowing that he is with the Lord, without pain, and that you will be with him again one day will give you the strength and peace you need to "get through" this. I will pray for you and your family. God bless you!

Love,
Courtney

Andrea said...

Oh, Laura, I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost grandparents myself, I know the difficult way you walk right now.

I pray the Holy Sprit will be your comfort during this time.

In Christ's Love,

Andrea

Bethany said...

My condolences Laura. I'm glad he was one that could be loved so deeply. I'm very sorry he is no longer here with you. With love, Bethany