Its Saturday night and I am sitting in my chair. So life is good. But there is something on my heart tonight. Its been almost a year since I have lived in my home. There are so many emotions that go along with it. It was such a journey to get here that getting here was so hard in so many ways. But I learned something about the LORD thorough this journey. He knows the master plan! I so hate that sometimes I don't see the big picture. Sometimes all I see is what is right in front of me. Right now, I am at a place of just daily just trusting him. Life is hard but I can testify this from the bottom of my heart that GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD. I can say this not just because of that the GOD knows what is best.
In all that I have dreamed about since I was a little girl, it would be that I would have a family with children. Well my life has not turned out that way. In my estimation, those who I love would have never died. However, this is the hand that has been dealt. Thorough these struggles, GOD has used them for me to really be desperate for him and his presence in my life. I can say with 100% assurance that my own issues and struggles brought me to my knees. I tried to fix things on my own and well I got no-where. But when I came to the end of myself is when GOD so made a change in my life. That is why I praise him. For now I know and believe he is my everything. He is the MAIN THANG. If I never marry and don't have children its ok because GOD alone meets my needs. He is my everything. He is my Abba Father. I love him, I adore him.
When I can't see my way I can always trust his heart.
I am excited to what lies ahead, GOD has things in store for me. What they are I have no idea. But I am thankful to be on this journey with him!
2 comments:
I absolutely love the name of your blog and just had to come by for a sec and read one post. What I hear is a beautiful searching inquiring trusting heart that loves Him so and desires Him alone. Fleshing that out is where we all live moment by moment. I'm in my own battle of flesh against the Spirit. He is a good God no matter our circumstances and He is drawing you to Himself. Hosea 2:14. My love to you this day. Bev
I am so behind here. Why are you not in your house? Girl you keep believing!
Post a Comment