June 2, 2009

Here Again

Here I go again.. I am so tired of dealing with the same issue. Anxiety and feeling so overwhemed with things of life. For the last two days, GOD is just proding me to just trust him. Been anxious and just wanting to get some things straight in my mind but not even consulting the LORD. Just trying to steam road ahead, now with that I am not getting too far.
So again, the LORD pulls me in and its so out of his great love for me.

My scripture memory verse for the next two weeks are this:
Micah 7:7 which says... But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD; I wait for GOD my Saviour; my GOD will hear me.

So again I just place my 100% faith and trust in him. Its not as easy as it sounds. It is laying aside my own needs and just simply trusting him. Loving him and laying all this at his feet. My GOD hears my cry even though he doesn't answer like I like. He doesn't have to answer what I want, he knows so much better than me. So right now I baske in his presence and thanking him that he knows me better than I know my self. I love him, I adore him. He is mine forever.





No comments: