Things in my life are not what I would call exciting but GOD has really been teaching me again and again of this hard lesson of when I go to others to fill my cup instead of him well I end up empty every time. What do I mean by this?
I have this need as well I am sure so many do of wanting love and acceptance but again the LORD is teaching me to only go to him and let him fill me up. This has been a lesson that I am slow in learning. Ok, I am stubborn and hard headed. Over the last few days, the LORD has said in my spirit that I am GOING TO TEACH YOU this. So again I am getting this and its such a hard lesson to learn.
This is where I am at right now.. Its a hard place to be but I have never felt his presence so close to me as when I cry out to him. He knows my heart.
I am desperate for him and his presence in my life. I am nothing without him. He is my THANG! He is my only strength.
So wherever you may be, cling to him. Hold on tight! I have no idea what lies ahead for me but I do know and believe who has the anchor and its the LORD himself!
I have great news to share.... Stay tuned for more info..
Nothing like keeping you hanging.
I love you all so much. GOD bless.
3 comments:
Yea Laura. So excited about your news. You will be a blessing. SO glad you got picked!!!
Love, Linda
Laura, the Lord is most definitely leading you. He has you right in the palm of His hand, and He's not letting go. Hang on! God is crafting a beautiful work of art in you.
Thank you for sharing this lovely post!
In Christ's Love,
Andrea
Can't wait to hear the news.
Thanks for reminding me that even in all this chaos, God has me in the palm of his hand and He is my anchor.
Love and Prayers,
Kiesha
Post a Comment