I can't even imagine that this is my 100th post!! I am beyond words with it. Can you imagine??
I am not like my other blogging friends who have some give-away cause I have no idea in what I would do. Again my blog is to express what is on my heart and what GOD is doing.
GOD has done so much in my heart this past year and yet I realize of his continued work in my life, don't we all?? Its after 2am and I couldn't sleep so here I am. There is so much that GOD is doing, some that I can see and some that I don't. He has brought me to a place in my life that sometimes I feel like I am on the tight rope and don't know how I will even make it. What I do know more than anything that even when I don't understand why things happen as they do that I Can always trust his heart. He knows best, his ways are so beyond my " blond" thinking.
So right now, I praise him for so many things for his redeeming power in my life. He has saved me from the pit. I wonder why sometimes that I haven't forgotten what it is like but I think that GOD reminds me of it not to relieve that pain but to be reminded what he brought me to not really from. What he brought me from is amazing and so painful. But thorough this pain that I endured GOD used it to bring me to him in ways that I can never even express. The final thing that GOD is teaching me is that IT ain't about me but its about him. I would like to say that my journey with him I would pray would bring in honor!
As his word says and this is my heart that the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be pleasing in your sight O GOD my Redeemer. That is my prayer, my journey is that at the end of the day per say that I would be found faithful even when its hard to so do. To just trust him not cause of all he has done but just because what he has done.
I am taking this time to thank him for so much but above all things I praise him that he saved me, he set me free. I was set free not just for myself but for others to see God's glory in me. Sometimes, I wonder what do others really see in me. Not someone who loves life and likes to laugh. But I pray that they see JESUS in me from what I say and do.
Oh LORD I love you so much, words can not even explain it. But I thank you for it. I love you, I adore you, and LORD I worship you right here and now. Even when I can't see with my eyes cause they will fail me but I can always trust your heart. I love you , LORD!!
1 comment:
Laura,What a beautiful post!Hope you have a great day!Blessings, Faye
Post a Comment