Today is Friday, Praise the LORD!!
This is the scripture verse that the LORD brought me to today and it says from Is 32:17," The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever".
I have no idea why the LORD gave me the verse but here it is. Stay tuned and I will be able to share as the LORD reveals himself to me.
What is the LORD teaching you today??
Today he is just giving me peace in the midst of the storm. Not to just get thorough it but for me to live thorough it. To be victorous. He wants to show me his might and power but often he needs me to get out of the way. So here we go!!
2 comments:
I love this, Laura! Righteousness leads us to faith! Amen!
The Lord is dealing with me about surrender. It is a process. One that requires much patience on my part.
God bless you greatly! I pray you have a wonderful weekend in the Lord.
Andrea
Amen Sister :)
Post a Comment