Good evening to all! I so can't believe of how much I love to blog. Its not just being in contact with my friends and those who understand this journey that I am on. But to go back and forth and see all that GOD has done is amazing. Its beyond it actually.
I am at a place of which I wish I had some peace in some areas of my heart. The struggle is still there and the LORD and I are still working it out. I do know that I am sure that the LORD just wished that I would just get a grip and really just trust him. There really is no need to even say what the issue is cause the LORD knows about it better than I can ever explain. I so want to trust him in this area but I haven' let go yet. To even write these words down really freeks me out! The reason why is that the mask is coming off.
I go thorough phases of that I think ok I have really dealt with some stuff and then I am reminded again that I haven't. This self-introspection is so over-rated and then the thought comes to me I am being so selfish. I so hate that about myself. Frankly, I do spend alot of time of thinking about me and I am so over it.
My hearts desire is this to just focus on the LORD. Simple is it? I want him to so invade every area of my heart and life from the 1st thought and action to the last thing that I do every day. I can tell you this that the LORD is again doing a work in me that I can't even put into words.
In my last blog of which was yesterday I asked the question of what is the LORD teaching you? Well for me its simple, its aint about ME but its all about him. I want my life to bring him glory, I want to lift him up. May all I say, think, and do bring him glory. For its all about him.
May these words minister to you as they did me today....
Who alone but you by Dennis Jernigan
Who can sastify my soul like you
Who on earth could comfort me and love me like you do
Who could ever be more faithful and true
I will trust in you, I will trust in you my GOD
Living water reign down your life on me
Cleansing me, refreshing me with life abundently
River full of life I go where you lead
I will trust in you
I will trust in you my GOD
There is a fountain
Who is the king
Victorous warrior and LORD of everything
My rock, my shelter
My very home
Blessed redeemer who reigns upon the throne
No comments:
Post a Comment