May 6, 2009

Tomorrow is National Day of Prayer. For more info see here http://www.ndptf.org

I am reminded again of how much we should be praying for so much in our land. The scripture for this year is "May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you."
Do you think of the prayers that have been lifted up to GOD and maybe not answered? Some may say oh GOD does not answer prayers but I can tell you he does. Oh his answers are not what I think they should be sometimes but looking back I can see his hand in so many areas in my life.
Today though my heart is filled with so many things. From knowing of so many people who are in pain physically, emotionally, and spiritually my heart is in a spirit of prayer and not just cause its national day of prayer tomorrow. I am reminded to be on my face before my GOD.
I don't know the answer for the troubles that seem to be asailing those I love and those I know who are having such hard times now but I know who knows the answer.
As the WORD says may your unfailing love rest upon us as we put our hope in you. Right now in my own life I have my own concerns and issues in my life but right now I know who to hope in and its not in what I can do or even say but its in GOD alone.
So tomorrow I will be praying just like I do every day but tomorrow I will be surrounded by numerous Christians who are praying do. Just think of the things that GOD will do as we are united in his name!!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Laura,What a beautiful post. Such a Blessing. Please keep me in your prayers! Love in Christ, Faye

KEE said...

I didn't realize that tomorrow was National Day of Prayer. That is awesome, I will be right there with you, in spirit and lifting everyone up.

Thanks for the info