May 26, 2009

Just some thinking going on!

Well here is another post and I just wrote one yesterday. It could say many things. That first I do not have a life or just have this need to blog. Ok, prayerfully the later is the answer.
Today has been a day that I have done nothing but just sit and do nothing. However, it has been a day of being reflective on some things that GOD is teaching me right now.
I have so much to be thankful for. I would never had imagined when I was a little girl that I would have a job that I love and have this home that GOD has so blessed me with. It is him totally!
To what GOD has brought me from to what he has done in my life is simply amazing.
I am trying to really have GOD's word go into every area of my life from my mind to my heart. My mind often gets overwhelmed cause 1st I am a natural blonde ( joke) and well life can be overwhelming at times.
Then this afternoon, I was feeling somewhat moody and bored this afternoon and I just talked to the LORD about some things and I was reminded to just focus on GOD and his word. I am so trying to memorize Scripture and right now, I am memorizing Psalm 118:15-6. You can read my sidebar for it. The last verse really hit me right in the eyes when it said I will not neglect your word. Then I thought, can I really say that? Sometimes but not always. What I most desire is that GOD would always find me faithful to him and his word. There are those times that I am not. It is in those times that I am just focused on myself and not on him. This is when I know that I have failed him; ok I do this on a daily basis. Again, I get before the LORD and ask him again to just refocus my thoughts. Again, he gets me on the right path. What I most desire LORD is to delight in your ways. My prayer right now is that he would get me out of the way and may my desires be molded into what he wants for me. That is my desire.

1 comment:

KEE said...

So glad you are taking the time to reflect and let God speak to you. SO often I get so caught up in what is going on with me that I don't take that time. Thanks for the reminder.