April 22, 2009

My friend

*** Update*****
Just got a call from my friend, Kathi and she said that her BUN/Creatine( kidney levels) are down some so she might have to have the biopsy. She will have her blood tested next Monday.
I so believe in prayer specifically and I am asking you to pray!! No matter the result, God is exactly who he says he is.


Orginal Post
Friends... How special and wonderful they are! Today my heart is thinking of my friend Kathi. She had a kidney transplant last June and has been having issues with rejection of it. Its to be expected and things are just crazy for her right now. Let me tell you that if it was me, I would be so stressed out and overwhelmed! My friend Kathi is not perfect by any means but she has shown such grace and total trust in GOD thoroughout this. She inspires me daily to keep GOD the main thing in my heart and life no matter what I may " see " around me.

That is all I have to say right now but I would appreciate anyone to pray for her. God is GOD and is the greatest physician.

Love in Christ,
Laura

2 comments:

Faye said...

LAURA I WILL BE PRAYING.I ENJOY YOUR BLOG SO MUCH.HAVE A GREAT EVENING! BLESSINGS, FAYE

Andrea said...

Laura, I will whisper a prayer for your precious friend.