April 24, 2009

My friend Mary

Today is a day of mixed emotions. Ok, when isn't a day filled with mixed emotions. My dear sweet friend Mary left this earth this morning and is in the arms of Jesus! I will miss her terribly for she was a joy in my life and someone I loved dearly. She was one who was not a big complainer and always praised the LORD with whatever she was going thorough. She encouraged me to keep the faith! The last time I sat with her when she was coherent she talked to me about her walk with the LORD and how she met the LORD. Her journey was filled with ups and downs and she so encouraged me. I will miss her dearly and I am so thankful that she is no longer in pain. No more chemo, radiation, hospice! But our hearts still hurt.
Praying for her family tonight. We will see her again.

2 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mary's family.

Much love,
Amber

Andrea said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will whisper a prayer for you and Mary's family.