March 25, 2009

Still praying

I can't believe that I have written a post for three days in a row! Ok, I so need a life.
My heart is heavy today for baby Stellan, check it out here www.charmingkids.net for more info. I am asking whoever reads my blog and I have no idea who anymore but PLEASE pray for this precious baby and his family.

I know who the healer is, who the great physician is. When things seem hopeless I know that GOD is bigger than that. I have no idea in how things will work out here or in other situations that he knows about but GOD knows the end of the story. So lets cling to him and just baske in his presence.

2 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Laura,

We will be praying for Baby Stellan.

God bless you,

Mark

Sue said...

Hello Laura,
Yes I have been praying for Stellan and his family
Blessings,
Sue