March 24, 2009

Healing

In my life right now is a time of really being on my face and heart before the LORD on some things. There are some areas that I just have not given 100% to him and I give it to him and well I take them back. Where does that get me, no-where. The struggle that I am dealing with is hard and it goes back to something that is private between the LORD and I. However, I know that in my heart that if I would just learn to let him fill my cup, let him be where I allow to fill my all. Instead of looking to friends or family to fill those areas of my heart that only he can fill things would be so much different in my life. Then today, I was listening to the song entitled, " Healer" by Kari Jobe. Well, I was about on my face when i heard these words. He is my healer, he is all I need.

May these words minister to you and all GOD is calling me to do is to just trust him. He is bigger than what we can see or feel but I know my GOD is bigger than the storms that are around us right now. He knows the battle better than we can ever express. What I do know more than anything right now is that he is it, he is enough. I love him so.

You hold my every moment, you calm my raging sea, you walk with me thru fire, and heal all my disease. I trust in you, I trust in you. I believe you are my healer, I believe you are all I need. I believe you are my portion, I believe that you are more than enough for me. Jesus you are all I need.
Nothing is impossible for you, nothing is impossible for you. You hold my world in your hands. Jesus, you all I need.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

one of my favorite songs! aren't those such powerful words? now i just need to believe them and act like it!

love ya

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Very insightful! We are following your blog now!! Yippeee!! Ha.

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

Anonymous said...

Hey, you don't know me but I googled some of the words to this song to find out who sings it and what it's called and I found that info plus I your blog!
I am feeling the same way, felt like I could've written it myself. Thanks. Two songs have been on my heart today, maybe the other one will encourage you too - "You'll Come" by Hillsong United
Thanks! Phil 1:9-11