March 30, 2009

Loss for words?? I don't think so!

Today I am at a loss for words? So how can that be for anyone who knows me? There are people in my life right now that are hurting and well everything has been said to encourage and well frankly nothing has changed. You know what, it really makes me mad!

You know what that is ok. That is where I am at right now. I see those who I love and those who I know who are in pain! I don't want to see them in pain but well I don't have control over those things. What I can control is well NOTHING. I wonder if I namely LAURA can hear that.

Due to the way that GOD made me that when others around me are in pain or have been hurt by others well it makes me just want to make things better. Well, this is when things get not so pretty. This is when I get in the way of what maybe GOD may be wanting to do through me and often he just wants me to be silent and encourage and DO NOTHING to change it. What can I do anyway? I can love, encourage, and finally pray. I have really been talking to GOD alot about those around me who are hurting. For when they hurt my heart hurts too. That is because I have been in pain before and well I am still there. BUT I know of the freedom that CHRIST alone can give. I so want that for them. I have been in the pit more times than I can count and well I so don't want anyone I love there. So, again I come to my Father and pleading their cause. He knows the pain that those I love are going thorough right now and he is still on the throne. I have said this so many times that I can even count. Even when I can't see his way thorough things I can attest to this to the end THAT I CAN ALWAYS trust my GOD's heart. He has never let me down nor will he ever.

Something that right now GOD is really teaching me is to real with him. But go to him 1st. Let him meet my needs. He alone can meet them anyway. It has really made such a change in my heart. Even though GOD is still working and will until I take my last breath does not mean that I won't hurt or be in pain because well if you did not know I am HUMAN> Ok, i hate to disappoint anyone but there it is.

So where you are right now, take that time today to be still in his presence. This song entitled Be STILL by Kari Jobe. I know I write her lyrics alot but they really tell of my heart right now.

BE STILL>>>>>

He is here for the broken, life to the one who is not done
He is peace to the wounded and hope for the helpless one
He is here, he is here.
Be still my soul, be still
Be still my soul be still
Wait patiently upon the LORD
Be still my soul be still

When the waves rise against me
And the wind tries to draw me away
I will stand on the mountain safe in your arms I will sing
Be still my soul be still
Be still my soul be still
Wait patiently upon the LORD
Be still my soul be still. Be still he is GOD, he is HERE
BE still and know he is GOD. He is here, he is here.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I've been there friend. Wanting to fix it all. It's a tough place--an impossible place--to be. We know the only One who can.

and Hallelujah to that!

Faye said...

LAURA,STOPPED BY TO VISIT.WHAT A BLESSING YOUR BLOG WAS TO ME.I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH.I WILL BE BACK TO VISIT!BLESSINGS, FAYE

Faye said...

THANK-U SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT.I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE A NEW FRIEND! BLESSINGS, FAYE

jennyhope said...

I love her!!