Its Scripture memory verse time again!! My verses to memorize is from Psalm 121:1-2 which state, " I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,the Maker of heaven and earth.
This is something that GOD again is calling me to, to remind me of where my hope is and the only place to look for help is him alone. So often when I am in the midst of issues as I like to call them I look to myself to solve the issue and go on and on about it. Then, the light bulb comes on, LOOK UP, girlfriend! As I look up, I realize of who I am in Christ. It is not about me but its all about him. HE IS GOD, my CREATOR> To think that GOD, the maker of everything is living inside me and his work is being renewed each and every day.
So when I have another stress out situation and well it may happen at any time, I know where my help comes from. It is on my knees and in his presence that I am reminded of this. I was singing a song this morning and the essence of it was being desperate for him. I don't ever want to get over for being desperate. As as women we get desperate because of many reasons but what I only want to be desperate for is being in his presence thorough his word and in prayer. Being in his presence and staying in his will for my life is what I am desperate for. Him and him alone. He is it, for he is all I need.
I love you LORD, I need you LORD, and you are ALL I NEED. Thank you for all you do but beyond that I just thank you for being my GOD and my MAKER.
5 comments:
Laura, bless you for sharing your love for the Lord. I, like you, want always, in every situation, for the rest of my life, to be desperate for Jesus. He is the only One who can fill the empty places in our hearts. Thank you for your testimony and honest reflections. God bless you mightily.
In Christ,
Andrea
I have enjoyed visiting your blog by way "A Parson's Wife". Yes, we must always look up!
Blessings of peace and all that is good!
LAURA,WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE TO ME!THANK-U SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS BEAUTIFUL POST.BLESSINGS, FAYE
Hi, Laura Ann!
Peeking in to say hello, and Happy EAster!
Post a Comment