February 1, 2009

What fills me up!

Is. 55:2
Why spend money on what is not bread,and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
This is the my Scripture memory verse for the next two weeks for me. It is really something that I know that GOD has brought me to. My journey right now is being obedient to him when it comes to my eating but more than that GOD is really teaching me what I am worshipping and following. Then when I read this verse, what really hit me right in the heart was about being sastified. When I eat, I do so cause I think I am hungry. But what am I hungry for? Beyond the food, what I want more than anything is the LORD to be in every area of my heart. I must be honest and say that sometimes what I go to fill me up is not the LORD and so often is has been food. So again I come before the LORD and asking him and thanking him for his work in my life. Again, I must stay real before him and be honest about what my struggle is. He knows my heart. In all that I do and say may my only delight be in you. May what fills my soul is you and your word. What you have to say and do in my life is beyond my understanding. What I know is this, I love you and my desire is to only hungry for you and your total abandoment in my life. I love you, I need you, I am nothing without you. The only thing that can fill that place in my heart that only you know about is you. May your word go into the very marrow of my being. Thank you LORD. I love you and I sure do adore you.



1 comment:

Amber Dupree said...

I so appreciate coming over to your blog and reading your uplifting posts!